Tuesday, January 15, 2008

LOST.......and still not found.



Most of you who know me, you know that ever since I started watching LOST, I've been hooked. I'm here to tell you that it just gets better and better. I've just about finished up season 2 and I'm stoked. It is one of the best written shows I've ever seen. The way it intertwines every story and detail. Season 4 starts on January 31. My goal is to finish seasons 2 & 3 by that time. Hopefully I can get there in time. Well that's all I got right now. I'm out, Later.




4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU HAVE NO LIFE!!!! Just kidding...:~)

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And now he is trying to get his parents hooked.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Adam B said...

Dude, I'm with you on the Lost addiction. I hope you've caught up to season 4. It's rare to find a show with both good old fashioned cliffhangers and tons of literary allusions. I got the biggest kick out of one of the new character's name: Charlotte Staples Lewis, or just C.S. Lewis.

Peacey P.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Breanna said...

Hey, totally cool that you watch LOST. It is my favorite show, but the newer ones aren't all that great. They're okay, just not as good as the older ones.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home