Wednesday, January 23, 2008

January 23rd......Already????

I guess it is. First day of new classes started yesterday, and let me tell ya. I guess just being on break really broke my rhythm down. Yesterday was sooooo long. I mean, yeah, only 2 classes and they didn't start until 10 and 11:30 respectively. But come on, add in going to work and having a headache, that equals an uber long day. So, it'll take some time to adjust, but we'll see. I've wanted to go back for a while. I was getting to the point where I was bored and needed something to do. I'm sure I'll dread saying that in about 3-4 weeks, but oh well. Things are basically the same. Same job, same people, same activities other than the coat drive my youth group is doing this Friday night. (more on that later) Anyway, for now, that's enough of the musings of this confused, college mind. I'm out, LATER

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha..just think i've been back for what 2 weeks...aboooo!

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some of us don't have time to get bored.

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home