Friday, March 07, 2008

When the heck is spring?????

Alright, I'm gonna go on the record and say that I'm tired of winter. I just want this stupid whatever weather to stop. This is ridiculous. Sunday was almost 80, 2 days later 6+ inches of snow. That's just not right. I mean, personally, I don't like hot weather cuz' ya sweat all the time, but seriously, I just want some warm weather. I want shorts again. That's all I ask. Oh and a million dollars. But thats another story for another day. Well, that's all. I'm out.
Later

Next episode: $1 million.....how to spend it......

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spring is coming soon! Hey, when you get $1,000,000,000 please remember your lowly mother!

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

could i have 500 of that million?

lol. u dont have to give me any of it. that WOULD be pretty awesomenisity if u had a million dollars! :D

10:45 AM  
Blogger Princess Angela Renee said...

Uhhh i would be very thankful if you would give me a little bit. Not too much. All I'm asking for is like 750,000 tops lol. Oh and be patient about spring, it will come and then summer and then you will be begging for it to be winter again!
LUV YOU!

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home